The Borjhar Mission began as a school in 1995. St. Claret Parish was erected and inaugurated at the Mission in 1998. The parish has two villages with Garo, Rabha, and Adivasi population. The parish generally caters to around 30 catholic families, most of which form floating population who are mostly on transferable jobs such as the military and paramilitary forces.
St. Claret School caters from nursery levels to higher secondary (Class XII). Currently, there are 1168 students and 52 teaching staff.
- One of the outstanding CBSE schools in Guwahati, with excellent academic achievement (100% pass at higher secondary).
- Digital Classrooms.
- Coaching for IIT and Pre-Medical entrance examinations.
- Focus on all-round personality development and character formation of students.
- The parish caters to the spiritual needs of a floating diaspora population.